Batyah Ginzberg has rewritten and reinterpreted the Hebrew Psalms originally written by King David in an effort to achieve an impact on spiritual healing. They have a traditional Jewish orientation. Batyah Ginzberg views HASHEM as gender rich in gender orientation possessing characteristics present universally in both genders and as a non-physical imageless spiritual entity, not a mortal human being or a ghost. The Psalms included are Psalms 78-150.






Friday, December 19, 2014

Psalm 91

Whoever follows diligently the Commandments of Adonai sits in God's refuge--the salvation of the Highest of the Most High--s/he dwells in God's mercy in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the greatest YAH, that S/He is my Refuge, my Fortress, my Rock, my Beloved, mine, and I will trust in Her: For S/He will deliver me from the treacherous ensnaring traps, from devastating fatal epidemic diseases: Beneath God's mighty eagle wings S/He will cover you, protect and love you, shield and armor is God's truth: You shall not fear the horrible terror at night or the battles of arrows flying towards you during the days: nor the diseases that lurk in gloom, nor the murderer who lays waste at noon: Let millions camp at your side, but no one will touch you, no one will ever harm you: You will merely look with your eyes and see all the wicked fall, all become dead and gone: Because You HASHEM, have become all I need and all I want, all I ever desire, I desire no one, and nothing other than You: You alone are my dwelling place: No evil will ever befall you, nor any plague come near your tent: God will command the angels to follow you and guide you, to protect you in all their ways: On palms they will carry you lest you strike your foot against stone like Moses did and stop trusting in ADONAI's goodness: Upon the lion and serpent you will stomp, you will trample monsters and the wicked: For he has yearned for me and I will answer him/her, I will raise him/her to aliyah, because s/he knows all My Names, and respects all My Names: People will call upon me and I will gladly answer all of them, I am with everyone who is righteous, in their distress: The Tzaddikim, the Righteous, will have the greatest of honors: I will give them a long life:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment