Batyah Ginzberg has rewritten and reinterpreted the Hebrew Psalms originally written by King David in an effort to achieve an impact on spiritual healing. They have a traditional Jewish orientation. Batyah Ginzberg views HASHEM as gender rich in gender orientation possessing characteristics present universally in both genders and as a non-physical imageless spiritual entity, not a mortal human being or a ghost. The Psalms included are Psalms 78-150.






Monday, December 15, 2014

Psalm 101

By David, Rewritten In My Own Words, By BatYAH, A Psalm: I sing of kindness and justice, hoping and praying to receive it and trying to give it: I contemplate the way to be simple and innocent: O God, when will You come to me? I walk constantly with innocence of heart within my house: I will never do a worthless thing, or do wayward deeds, everything I despise does not cling to me: A perverted heart will remain removed and distanced from me, they will drop away like dead flies, vanishing from my existence: I shall not know evil: He who slanders his neighbor in secret, him I will cut down: One with arrogant eyes and a heart that is over-sized--him I cannot bear: My eyes are on those who are Faithful to Me, and who walk the land in perfect innocence: he is the one who shall serve Me: In My house, there will be no liars, no deceit, no evil-doers before My eyes: Every morning, noon and night, I will cut down all the wicked so they will not be in the lands of HASHEM:





No comments:

Post a Comment