Batyah Ginzberg has rewritten and reinterpreted the Hebrew Psalms originally written by King David in an effort to achieve an impact on spiritual healing. They have a traditional Jewish orientation. Batyah Ginzberg views HASHEM as gender rich in gender orientation possessing characteristics present universally in both genders and as a non-physical imageless spiritual entity, not a mortal human being or a ghost. The Psalms included are Psalms 78-150.






Thursday, September 17, 2015

Psalm 86

O HASHEM, I bow to You, please lend me Your ear, listen to me, hear me, I am poor and needy, and I need You.
Preserve me, cause me to survive, for I am holy, for I do my best to follow You and Your holy teachings, save me as Your servant because I trust in You.
I cry to You everyday and sing to You, worship You and thank You. So please O HASHEM, have mercy on me.
Make me happy, rejoice the soul of Your servant, for it is You who I love, O HASHEM, unto You I lift up my soul.
For You O God, are exceedingly all good and kind, and You always forgive me, You are always ready to forgive my disappointments, and You are merciful to all who beg You to forgive.
Please O God, O SHEKINAH, answer my prayers, hear them and give voice to my cries.
When I need You, I know You are always there, and it is You who I will call when I am troubled the most, it is to You who I will cry, because I know You will help me.
No other gods match up to You O HASHEM, ADONAI, LORD, my dearest God. No other gods works come anywhere near Yours in greatness and beauty.
All nations, countries, continents, lands and cities will bow before You, to worship You, to glorify Your Name HASHEM.
For You are the greatest, You have done and will do wondrous things for me, You alone as One God.
Teach me how to be good to You, how to glorify and thank You, I will seek Your truths and fear You.
I will praise You with all my heart, soul, mind and body, with everything I  have, and I will love Your Name HASHEM.
You have delivered me from Sheol, from destruction, from a life of living in unhappiness, You are merciful to me and have saved my soul.
O God, there are arrogant and violent people who seek to destroy me, who are after me, and who want to hurt me, evil men have sought my soul, and they have not put You first.
It is only You who are truly good to me, You are truthful, You are full of compassion, You are gracious and long suffering, and have mercy upon me.
O HASHEM, turn to me, hear me, answer me, give me strength and save me.
Show me a token for good, that they which hate and seek to destroy me may see it, and be ashamed and withdraw their warfare, because You God have helped me and comforted me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment