Batyah Ginzberg has rewritten and reinterpreted the Hebrew Psalms originally written by King David in an effort to achieve an impact on spiritual healing. They have a traditional Jewish orientation. Batyah Ginzberg views HASHEM as gender rich in gender orientation possessing characteristics present universally in both genders and as a non-physical imageless spiritual entity, not a mortal human being or a ghost. The Psalms included are Psalms 78-150.






Saturday, September 19, 2015

Psalm 84

How gorgeous is Your heavenly home and dwelling place, HASHEM Almighty!
My soul yearns, even faints, to be able to spend a moment with You. My heart, mind and body cry out for the greatest of all gods: HASHEM. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may birth and feed her young, to have a family—a place near your altar, HASHEM Almighty, my Sovereign and my God. Blessed are those who live to praise You. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on a journey to find You. As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of luscious lakes ands springs; the autumn stormy rains also cover it with puddles and pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Hear my supplications, listen to my chanting, answer my prayer, Lord God Almighty; Come to me, God of Jacob. Look on our shield, O God; Look with favor on your anointed one. Better is one day thinking of you, than a thousand days doing something else; I would rather be a servant and keeper of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord bestows favor and honor; No good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Although no one is perfect, and HASHEM forgives. HASHEM Lord Almighty, Holy is the one who trusts in you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment