Batyah Ginzberg has rewritten and reinterpreted the Hebrew Psalms originally written by King David in an effort to achieve an impact on spiritual healing. They have a traditional Jewish orientation. Batyah Ginzberg views HASHEM as gender rich in gender orientation possessing characteristics present universally in both genders and as a non-physical imageless spiritual entity, not a mortal human being or a ghost. The Psalms included are Psalms 78-150.






Saturday, September 19, 2015

Psalm 85

Dearest HASHEM, You have freed me, I am free because You have released me from captivity, You have been favorable to me and to Jacob; You have forgiven me and my trespasses, I did teshuvah for my sins. Selah. You are no longer angry with me, You have no wrath. Turn toward us, O God and cause all Your anger to cease. Will You be angry with us forever for our sins? Will You be angry at my children for my sins? And their children? Revive me O Lord, so I can dance again and rejoice in thee now that You have forgiven me. Show me mercy, grant me salvation. I will listen to You speak O HASHEM, I will harken to all Your words I read in The Torah, Your words are words of peace, and I will try not to sin again. I fear You, know that I fear You and have mercy on me. Mercy and truth are one, righteousness and peace have kissed one another. Truth will be on everyone's lips, it will spring out of the earth, and righteousness will rain down upon us all from the heavens. Yes, God will give us all good things, and we shall be prosperous and holy as we follow HASHEM. Righteousness will follow all of my actions and thoughts, and I shall be guided by You and the 613 Commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment